Thailand Tour (5N/6D) [3N Phuket + 2N Bangkok]
Thailand with its jewels like Phuket - the 'Pearl of Andaman Sea' and Bangkok - the 'City of Angels' is the most beautiful tourist destination that is full of liveliness & fun. The breathtaking beaches, markets, and amazing natural beauty of these two islands will surprise you for a moment.Be it alluring temples, beautiful palaces, lively Chinatown, each of these places has an exciting story to tell.
Booking a Bankok Trip from Nepal tour packages means you are opening the doors to the land of serenity, palaces and delightful cuisine that you cannot find anywhere in the world. If you are a shopaholic, then Phuket Bangkok tour packages are perfect for you,as the markets like Chatuchak Weekend Market, Saphan Phut and Amulet market are every shopper's delight.
you may also like to check: Malaysia Kualalumpur tour, Dubai tour,Kathmandu Pokhara lumbini tour, etc
BEST TIME TO VISIT: DEC TO FEB
• The applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months.
• Original passport and scanned copy of passport.
• Two recently taken passport-size photographs with white background.
• Relation certificate needed if visiting with family.
• A covering letter from the applicant stating the purpose of travel by our company on behalf of client.
• Hotel details (location, contact, emails, etc.).
• Company references letter, if any.
In order to proceed with the booking of the holiday packages the passenger/traveler needs to deposit certain amount depending on no. of days prior to departure:
• 15% non-refundable down payment upon signing of agreement for visa, insurance and processing fees.
• 45% 30 days prior to departure date or during issuance of ticket whichever is earlier.
• 40% 15 days prior to departure date or during guarantee of package whichever is earlier
Airline tickets will be refundable as per airline policy (please check the cancellation policy before issuance of the ticket) with certain service charges.
• 30% of package charges if cancelled between 60-30 prior to departure date
• 40% of package charges if cancelled between 30-15 days prior to departure date
• 60% of package charges if cancelled within 10 days of departure date
• 90% of package charges if cancelled within 03 days of departure date
In case the package has been guaranteed by the client to avoid any increment in package price then it immediately stands for 100% cancellation charges.
This is only a Quote and no space is being held at this time. All services listed and costs are subject to change and to availability at the time of booking. Above cost is based on current airfares, services, prices, number of person and exchange rates applicable at time of quotation and are subject to change. Should your dates of travel fall within peak periods, or if any of the services are running at high capacity, a higher rate may apply.
Passengers are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances e.g. cancellation or curtailment expenses, loss of luggage etc.
Please note that the itinerary can be tailored to suit your budget and requirements, and any feedback you have regarding this quote would be most appreciated. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have in relation to our quotation.
Thank you for choosing IME Travels.
Thank you for giving IME Travels Pvt. Ltd. the opportunity to quote on your group tour. We look forward to discuss this exciting opportunity with you in more details.
Please note that this is a quotation only, price may vary at the time of booking and no reservation has been made.
We are pleased to provide the following quotation for the above itinerary. All the costs are NETT payable to IME Travels in Nepalese Rupee (NPR).
Day 01: Arrive at Bangkok and transfer to Phuket.
Arrive at Airport. Meet & greet by our representative and direct transfer to Phuket, arrive Phuket, check in hotel, after some refreshment overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Phi - Phi island tour.
Breakfast at hotel, ready to transfer for half day Phi- Phi island tour with lunch by cruiser, after tour transfer to hotel, check into the hotel. Spend overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Phuket island tour.
Breakfast at hotel, half day tour around Phuket Island, and back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04: Transfer to Bangkok. Half day Bangkok city tour.
Breakfast at hotel, checkout from hotel and transfer to Bangkok. Arrive Bangkok; meet our representative and direct transfer to half day Bangkok city tour. After tour back to hotel, overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Shopping.
Free day for shopping, and spend some leisure hours free and rest off the day and overnight at the hotel.
Day 06: Fly back to your destination.
Breakfast at hotel. As per your flight schedule transfer to airport fly back Kathmandu with lots of sweet memories.