Thailand Tour (6N/7D)
Ornate temples,tropical beaches and the city life
Thailand's huge capital has beautiful temples and places to visit. Popular side-trips from the city take in the raft houses of Kanchanaburi, the Bridge over the River Kwai and the ancient capitals of Ayutthaya and Sukhothai. You can visit fascinating hill tribes in the vicinity of Chiang Mai, in the northern highlands around Mae Hong Son and along the Mekong River in Thailand's northeast. There you also will find two fine ancient Khmer ruins at Phimai and Phanom Rung, and the country's most popular national park.There are so many places to visit in Thailand and so much to do that you will certainly be spoilt for choice.
If you want to explore it all, then you can book a Thailand Tour(6N/7D) From IME Travels. We help you all the way through your Thailand tours and will observe to the minutest of the details to make it an unforgettable experience for you.
BEST TIME TO VISIT :
Planning a holiday tour to Thailand Tour (6N/7D) during the months of December to Feburary is considered to be best.
• The applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months and bank statement of 6 months with minimum 1 lakhs balance.
• Original passport and scanned copy of passport.
• Two recently taken passport-size photographs with white background.
• Relation certificate needed if visiting with family.
• A covering letter from the applicant stating the purpose of travel by our company on behalf of client.
• Hotel details (location, contact, emails, etc.).
• Company references letter, if any.
In order to proceed with the booking of the holiday packages the passenger/traveler needs to deposit certain amount depending on no. of days prior to departure:
• 15% non-refundable down payment upon signing of agreement for visa, insurance and processing fees.
• 45% 30 days prior to departure date or during issuance of ticket whichever is earlier.
• 40% 15 days prior to departure date or during guarantee of package whichever is earlier
Airline tickets will be refundable as per airline policy (please check the cancellation policy before issuance of the ticket) with certain service charges.
• 30% of package charges if cancelled between 60-30 prior to departure date
• 40% of package charges if cancelled between 30-15 days prior to departure date
• 60% of package charges if cancelled within 10 days of departure date
• 90% of package charges if cancelled within 03 days of departure date
In case the package has been guaranteed by the client to avoid any increment in package price then it immediately stands for 100% cancellation charges.
This is only a Quote and no space is being held at this time. All services listed and costs are subject to change and to availability at the time of booking. Above cost is based on current airfares, services, prices, number of person and exchange rates applicable at time of quotation and are subject to change. Should your dates of travel fall within peak periods, or if any of the services are running at high capacity, a higher rate may apply.
Passengers are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances e.g. cancellation or curtailment expenses, loss of luggage etc.
Please note that the itinerary can be tailored to suit your budget and requirements, and any feedback you have regarding this quote would be most appreciated. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have in relation to our quotation.
Thank you for choosing IME Travels.
Thank you for giving IME Travels Pvt. Ltd. the opportunity to quote on your group tour. We look forward to discuss this exciting opportunity with you in more details.
Please note that this is a quotation only, price may vary at the time of booking and no reservation has been made.
Day 01: Arrive at Bangkok and transfer to Pattaya.
Upon arrival in Bangkok at Suvarnabhumi airport meet assist and transfer to Pattaya Hotel, Overnight at Pattaya.
Day 02: Coral island Tour.
Breakfast at hotel, ready to transfer for half day coral island tour with Indian lunch, after tour transfer to hotel, check into the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Phuket tour.
Breakfast at hotel, checkout from hotel and transfer to Phuket. Half day Phuket tour and after some refreshment, spend overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Phuket Beach & National Park.
Phuket tour and travel to different places, visit Phuket beach and Island and Phuket National Park and back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 05: Transfer to Bangkok. Half day Bangkok city tour.
Breakfast at hotel, checkout from hotel and transfer to Bangkok (3 hrs drive). Arrive Bangkok; meet our representative and direct transfer to half day Bangkok city tour. After tour back to hotel, overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Shopping.
Free day for shopping, and spend some leisure hours free and rest off the day and overnight at the hotel.
Day 07: Fly back to your destination.
Breakfast at hotel. As per your flight schedule transfer to airport fly back Kathmandu with lots of sweet memories.