Thailand Tour (5N/6D)
Marvelous, mystical Thailand beckons international visitors with the opportunity to see grand palaces, ride an elephant and experience the warmth and joy of the Thai people. Visits to an orchid farm, enjoying a Thai massage, bartering in small markets and riding on Thailand's waterways by boat are other popular things to do on a Thailand vacation. Thailand tour from Nepal could be a short but very memorable trip with new experience.
With Thailand tour from nepal you can create memories that last a lifetime by exploring the much admired places of Thailand.For any foodie, seafood is a reason enough to visit to this culinary heaven. The Thailand package is a 6-day extravaganza covering Bangkok and Pattaya – the two desired destinations in the country. Both the places have a unique beauty which cannot be overlooked on a Thailand visit. If you have something in your mind and do not find it in this tour package, you can simply book it from http://imetravels.com/demo/thailand/thailand-tour/trip/thailand-tour-5n6d.
Malaysia honeymoon tour, Dubai tour, Indonesia bali tour, etc are some popoular tour packages we offer.
BEST TIME TO VISIT: DEC TO FEB
• The applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months.
• Original passport and scanned copy of passport.
• Two recently taken passport-size photographs with white background.
• Relation certificate needed if visiting with family.
• A covering letter from the applicant stating the purpose of travel by our company on behalf of client.
• Hotel details (location, contact, emails, etc.).
• Company references letter, if any.
In order to proceed with the booking of the holiday packages the passenger/traveler needs to deposit certain amount depending on no. of days prior to departure:
• 15% non-refundable down payment upon signing of agreement for visa, insurance and processing fees.
• 45% 30 days prior to departure date or during issuance of ticket whichever is earlier.
• 40% 15 days prior to departure date or during guarantee of package whichever is earlier.
Airline tickets will be refundable as per airline policy (please check the cancellation policy before issuance of the ticket) with certain service charges.
• 30% of package charges if cancelled between 60-30 prior to departure date.
• 40% of package charges if cancelled between 30-15 days prior to departure date.
• 60% of package charges if cancelled within 10 days of departure date.
• 90% of package charges if cancelled within 03 days of departure date.
In case the package has been guaranteed by the client to avoid any increment in package price then it immediately stands for 100% cancellation charges.
This is only a Quote and no space is being held at this time. All services listed and costs are subject to change and to availability at the time of booking. Above cost is based on current airfares, services, prices, number of person and exchange rates applicable at time of quotation and are subject to change. Should your dates of travel fall within peak periods, or if any of the services are running at high capacity, a higher rate may apply.
Passengers are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances e.g. cancellation or curtailment expenses, loss of luggage etc.
Please note that the itinerary can be tailored to suit your budget and requirements, and any feedback you have regarding this quote would be most appreciated. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have in relation to our quotation.
Thank you for choosing IME Travels.
Thank you for giving IME Travels Pvt. Ltd. the opportunity to quote on your group tour. We look forward to discuss this exciting opportunity with you in more details.
Please note that this is a quotation only, price may vary at the time of booking and no reservation has been made.
We are pleased to provide the following quotation for the above itinerary. All the costs are NETT payable to IME Travels in Nepalese Rupee (NPR).
Day 01: Arrive at Bangkok and transfer to Pattaya.
Upon arrival in Bangkok at Suvarnabhumi airport meet assist and transfer to pattaya Hotel, Overnight at Pattaya.
Day 02: Coral island Tour.
Breakfast at hotel, ready to transfer for half day coral island tour with Indian lunch, after tour transfer to hotel, check into the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Transfer to Bangkok. Half day Bangkok city tour.
Breakfast at hotel, checkout from hotel and transfer to Bangkok (3 hrs drive). Arrive Bangkok; meet our representative and direct transfer to half day Bangkok city tour. After tour back to hotel, overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Safari World & Marine park.
Breakfast at hotel. Full day safari world with marine park. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Shopping
Free day for shopping, and spend some leisure hours free and rest off the day and overnight at the hotel.
Day 06: Fly back to your destination.
Breakfast at hotel. As per your flight schedule transfer to airport fly back Kathmandu with lots of sweet memories.