DAY 1: PICK-UP FROM AIR PORT AND KUALA LUMPUR HALF DAY CITY TOUR
Kuala Lumpur, the heart of Malaysia, with a character of its own for its colorful cultures, races and traditions, the city contains interesting architecture, landmark and unique handicrafts. The oriental and colonial part of the city with its interesting style of Moorish, Arabian and oriental buildings, traditional temples and mosques are worth admiring. View the city’s most unique gift and discover its role in the making Kuala Lumpur then and now.
As per the flight details, we arrive Malaysia from Kathmandu and then visit to Kuala Lumpur half day.
PLACES TO VISIT DURING TOUR:
- PETRONAS Twin Tower (Photo Stop)
- Chocolate Gallery
- King's Palace (Photo Stop)
- National Museum (Excluded Entrance fee)
- Kuala Lumpur City Gallery
- China town, Central Market, Little India
- Bukit Bintang, Time Square (Shopping)
DAY 2: GENTING HIGHLAND, BATU CAVE& BUDDHA TEMPLE (B)
On the 2nd day we will start tour with country side trip to the Malaysia’s famous
- GENTING HIGH LAND: 6,000 feet, enveloped by cool, crisp mountain air, is Malaysia's only casino resort. Fringed by ancient rainforest, you can try your luck at the casino; enjoy the highlands or its entertaining Theme Park. Whatever you choose, its holiday excitement every time.
- BATU CAVES: The Batu Caves is not only a tourist attraction; it is an important Hindu temple. A pilgrimage site visited by thousands of Hindus worldwide, especially during the annual Thaipusam festival. The other famous attraction at Batu Caves is the 42.7m high giant golden statue of Murugan.
- LORD GAUTAM BUDDHATEMPLE
DAY 3: MELLACA CITY OR PORT DICKSON HALF DAY TOUR AND TRANSFER TO JOHOR BAHRU
On the beginning of 3rd Day, we will take you on the tour of Malacca City, where you can learn and enjoy about the local culture, tradition, local life style and the uniqueness of the city of this multi-cultural country, and on the beautiful beach of sea “Port Dickson”, you can enjoy the sun bath and can do the water sports.
Day 4: DEPARTURE TO SINGAPORE FOR CITY TOUR
On the beginning of day 4 you will visit the Singapore city and you can enjoy the Singapore tour by visiting these places:
- Sentosa and the southern isles
- Marina bay
- The botanic garden
- Orchard road
- Little India, china town
- The Arab quarter, the financial district
- Universal studio
DAY 5: COME BACK TO MALAYSIA
DAY 6: DEPARTURE TO THAILAND AND HALF DAY CITY TOUR
On sixth day you will visit different places of the city for half day Thailand city tour.
DAY 7: BANGKOK TOUR AND BACK TO MALAYSIA
On the beginning of day 7 you can enjoy the Bangkok by visiting these places:
- Grand Palace (Royal Residence & Museum)
- Lumphini Park
- Golden Buddha Temple
- Siam Paragon Shopping Centre
- Era Wan Shrine (Hindu Lord Brahma Temple)
- Safari World or Dust Zoo
Then head back to Malaysia
Day 8: DEPARTURE TO AIRPORT FOR GOING BACK TO NEPAL